Friday, September 7, 2012

Plants En Route; Youth Help This Sunday 5:00-7:30 p.m.

Hello Gardeners,

I've spoken with our plant suppliers, and the trucks with cool-weather plants haven't arrived. This means we will NOT have the majority of our plants in time for a planting party tomorrow morning, so we will reschedule our planting party based on the plants' arrival (tentatively by next Saturday, Sept. 15.)

However, please use this weekend/this week to clear your beds, prepare your soil, and plant seeds. The youth and I will be working in the garden this Sunday evening from 5:00-7:30 p.m. I'll have seeds and planting guides available, and if you need help tilling your bed this would be a good time to have youth helpers do the job. 

Also, if the trucks by chance arrive by this weekend, I will have our plants available on Sunday night and we can have our planting party then. Keep an eye on your email and the garden blog, and I'll let you know.

Thanks for your flexibility and for gardening. If you have any questions, please email or call me.

Cheers,
Britta

No comments:

Post a Comment